Day 281/365: Puma DW Boots...
Puma DW Boots - Day 281
Day 281/365: Puma DW Boots... Today's drawing will probably be the last piece of footwear for the remainder of the challenge (maybe?). This boot was worn by one of the Gardeners from day 271. Here's a rundown of all the components and features that make up these premium hi-grade boots, giving the wearer unparalleled comfort, protection and super enhanced performance.
- Upgradable toe cap armor. (Various materials available for defense only).
- Puma Disc touch mechanic, features automatic strap and adjust for the perfect fit, which moulds to each individuals unique foot shape. The Disc also has a Super advanced micro computer that captures all movement data and other important details.
- Manual control strip with Hyper mode button, overclocks and increases performance of all key features by up to 10% (CAUTION: Use sparingly).
- Puma Landing assistant helps the user by adjusting their feet for perfect Cat like landing which, works in unison with the shock absorbers.
- Military grade materials lined with premium kevlar.
- Puma Trinomic+ superior cushioning complete with shock absorbers that withstand falls of up to 25ft.*
- 360 Full Heat/cooling drive, designed to withstand every extreme weather condition imaginable.
- Puma spring system improving jumping ability, balance and agility.
*Please note: Switching on the Landing assistant before use is highly recommended.