Amber Lesperance (@amberlesperance)
I like video games.
6192 Total post views
Ello's Official Blog (@elloblog)
Current header by @jangojim.
Follow the Ello Blog to meet rad new Ello'ers, get updates from the Ello team, and hear about exclusive Artist Invites and giveaways.
Eric Thomson (@ericthomson)
Neuroscience, Python, triathlons, family, and Patriots. That's 60% of my mental energy. The other 40% would probably be too embarrassing to put here.
Chrissy Velveteen (@chrissyvelveteen)
I am a girl of sorts.
I do Art and Illustration and Songs and Poetry.
I teach Art and Design to troubled kids for a living and I love it.
Never cruel or cowardly...
amanda palmer (@amandapalmer)
it's amanda fucking palmer.
If it has dice, I will play it. If it has cards, I will play it.
kate macneil (@knmacneil)
mfa student. printmaker. part-time batman.
charleston, sc ---> buffalo, ny
Paige Lesperance (@pel1214)