Grundtvig church, Grundtvig Church, at Bispebjerg in Copenhagen is listed as a memorial for N.F.S. Grundtvig for funds collected by the Danish people.
It was founded 8 September 1921 and opened on 8 September 1940. The architect P.V. Jensen-Klint won second prize at a monument competition in 1913 with a three-piece tower with an organ-like glare decoration. This tower is in front of the equally wide, tree-lined arch of vaults. The building is built in light yellow, hand-stoned stone.