Teaching Tips: Importance of Music and Dance in a Preschool
1) It is used in various celebration occasions and to celebrate cheering time.
2) Helps in develop intellectual and emotional skills in kids
3) Build motor skills for self expression
4) Music triggers to develop thinking skills
5) Singing songs build up understanding of language.
6) Make kids stick with the routine
Music is not just an extra curricular activity, but a regular based activity that should be performed to prepare the kid's mind to grasp best learning ability. To know more tips on parenting, preschooling as well as for young playschool teachers, please get connected to our website or with our social media channels