Arkitip Issue No. 0062
2016-07-25 06:00:00.000000Z - 2016-08-12 06:00:00.000000Z
‘Here is what you have, this is what you hold’
Ello and iconic art publisher Arkitip (@arkitip) , have teamed up to showcase 40 brilliant artists who are currently sharing their work on Ello. To further promote some of the best and brightest Ello contributors, we are conducting an online juried art exhibition.
Ello members will be selected by jury of for the final online exhibition grouping. The work of all 40 artists will then be turned into an offline, tactile issue edition of Arkitip, which will serve as the exhibition's catalog and will be distributed through Arkitip’s normal channels worldwide.
How to Enter
- Post three original images (photos, illustrations, designs, paintings, sculptures, installations, GIFs, etc.) on your Ello account that best exemplify your artwork.
- Post all three images as one post and tag @arkitipxello.
- Include your full name and a link to your website or portfolio in the post.
- 40 artists will be selected to appear in a exhibition online at Ello and an Arkitip printed issue edition.
- 4 artists will be recognized by the jury with $1,000 art grants.
- 4 artists will be awarded $500 community art grants as voted on through the most loves from the Ello community.
Arkitip founder Scott A. Sant’Angelo will curate and catalog initial entries. Jurors will select the final winners.
- Scott A. Sant’Angelo is the founder and curator for Arkitip which oversees many diverse creative endeavors including; the publication of a limited-edition, hand-numbered art magazine, artist's prints, books, multiples, clothing, accessories, and the occasional recording. http://arkitip.com
- Aaron Rose is a film director, art show curator, writer and was the owner and director of Alleged Gallery which had branches in New York City and Tokyo.
- Sarah Lerfel is the creative director and buyer for pioneering chic Parisian boutique Colette on Rue St. Honoré. http://www.colette.fr
- Damon Way is a designer, brand marketer, entrepreneur, and the co-founder of DC Shoes. He was the former Chief Brand Officer for Incase and has most recently founded FACT. http://www.factbrand.com
- Karl-Oskar Olsen and Brian SS Jensen are the founders and directors of Wood Wood, a design and clothing brand with retail with locations in Copenhagen, Aarhus and Berlin. http://www.woodwood.com
- Karine Chane Yin is the co-founder, editor and publisher of ad-free, slow fashion magazine SPOON Magazine and a renowned stylist. https://www.spoon-publishing.com
Ello staff will contact the winners.
Hey All. My name is Dan Covert. I'm new here and am stoked to share a few pieces of work with you. Here are three of my ...
Hue Remix - hue mixing using bezier curves. Written in java/processing.
Equilateral Confusion - generative ...
My name is David Esquivel. Please accept my submission @arkitipxello
Nachtmahrs: Series 2, No. 1-3 | iPhone 6 | © 2016 Brian Michael Jones
Mark this as my official return to Ello. And than...
Here is what I have, this is what I hold.
Yellow Untitled Painting | 150 x 130 cm | 59,05 x 51,18 in | acrylic on canvas | 2016 |
Mateusz Beźnic. My website www.Ma...
My entry to the @arkitip online exhibition
Finally had time to put together three art-pieces for the @arkitipxello @arkitip Art exhibition
• The Gardens