2017-11-06 17:00:00.000000Z - 2017-11-28 07:00:00.000000Z
Submit your work to be featured in Daylighted digital exhibitions in multiple luxury hotel venues with the opportunity to sell the work and receive 100% of the sale.
Daylighted is a San Francisco-based fine art consultancy and services company that creates and manages digital exhibitions of contemporary art by emerging and mid-career artists. Their mission is to bring fresh, energized and unique art to wider audiences and inject new life into the standard model of how, when and where people interact with art. Daylighted has created the SmArtGallery, a seamless way to exhibit fine art and enjoy a large diversity of ever-changing artworks. Their partners enjoy a responsive selection of locally made art from a portfolio tailored to enhance each of their client’s distinctive signature.
Daylighted is seeking traditional, GIF, and video art for digital exhibitions in hotels. The selected artists will have the opportunity to display their works digitally at the Phoenix Hotel in San Francisco during the First Thursday Art Walk. They will also get exposure at all other venues represented by Daylighted and promoted through social media campaigns. Daylighted’s unique business model takes 0% commission on art sales. The selected artist will have the opportunity to sell their work and receive 100% of the sale.
How to Enter:
Click the SUBMIT button above. Include:
• 1-5 images, GIFs, or videos that show a distinct artistic point of view.
• A short statement about yourself or your work.
• Link to your portfolio or website.
Here are the requirements to participate:
• Files should be jpeg, png, gif or .mov. (Video submissions should be no longer than two minutes in length. )
• File size should be below 25MB (except for video files).The ideal resolution is 3840x2160px. However, overall file size is more important than pixel dimensions.
• We display the photos on 16:9 vertical and horizontal screens or square screens, so your pictures will look best with this aspect ratio.
• Vertical images will be only displayed on vertical screens and horizontal images will only be displayed on horizontal screens.
• 20 artists will be selected to be displayed with the Daylighted digital screens at Phoenix Hotel, San Francisco, during the First Thursday Art Walk on December 7th
• Displayed at all other venues represented by Daylighted
• 100% of art sales will go directly to the artist
• Promotion across Daylighted’s social media platforms
• Be featured alongside the best artists on Ello
Submissions will be reviewed by the Daylighted & Ello curatorial teams and announced on the Artist Invite. We're excited to see your work and get you more exposure and opportunities.
*View the Daylighted Artists’ Terms and Conditions
Hi, I'm Karen! Mexican Illustrator and ice cream lover, and this is my representation of time, hope you like it!
Hello! My name is Julie Catona. All my artworks represent the longing and quest for celestial knowledge. Elements of tim...
"The realness of the feminine spirit"
In my work I explore the relationship between woman, photography and self-express...
This image called "Interlaced" represents the travel routes of information and emotions throught the internet. It tries ...
Illustration by Serafim Mendes, a freelance graphic designer based in Porto, Portugal. His work focuses mostly on 3D ill...
40"x60" Acrylic on Canvas
I am a illustrator who lives in Vancouver, BC. and is studying in Baltimore, MD. ...
To communicate quickly and effectively at a glance, with a powerful image that captivates and holds...
Don't Tell Me What to Do
Hiiiiii, I’m Aziza, a graphic designer and illustrator based in Karachi, Pakistan. My characte...
In “Nostalghia” I am staging portraits, which are expressing feelings. Feelings of forlornness and solitude. ...
Hello! I’m Anna Labi (@annaorca), I'm illustrator and designer from St.Petersburg (Russia), mostly I work in genre of magical realism. I was born in family of d...