Ello Guest Editor 02
Ello Editorial Contributor
2017-12-01 23:00:00.000000Z - 2017-12-21 06:59:00.000000Z
Become Ello’s next Guest Editor. This is an opportunity to work directly with our curatorial team and publish the art, design & ideas of your choosing directly to Ello’s homepage.
Hype your own art. Hype a friend’s art. Bring your curatorial viewpoint and aesthetic to the Ello community.
Guest editor curation to run from January 3 - 31, 2018.
How to Enter:
• Click the SUBMIT button above.
• In a single post share three works of art or design.
• Include a brief statement on your aesthetic interests, approach to curation and the type of art or artists you want to promote during your time as Guest Editor.
• One artist or curator will be selected to be Ello’s Guest Editor for one month
• You'll receive $500
• Have your personal perspective shared with the Ello creative community and the world at large
Submissions will be reviewed by the Ello curatorial team and the selected Guest Editor will be announced on the Artist Invite.
Diverse. Minimal. Intriguing.
As part of my day to day work, I commission artwork from designers and illustrators for R...
My submission for the Ello Guest Editor opportunity is as follows:
The aesthetics of my art are aligned with my love o...
Lots of people know about the T.V. satire, "Portlandia", but do you know about the rich history and diverse, multi-talen...
When an image is seen, it yields enormous power. Power to evoke emotion, spark thought, offer perspective, and inspire c...
"The magic of childhood, is the strangeness of childhood. The uniqueness that makes us see things that other people don’t see." Maurice Sendak
You have to take...
What is art?
Should it feed?
Should it …?
Strive to be more?