Field Mag: Explore More
2017-05-23 06:00:00.000000Z - 2017-06-09 06:00:00.000000Z
Field Mag is a digital publication for lovers of good design and the great outdoors. Topo Designs makes rugged, modern apparel and packs for life on the trail and around town. Field Mag and Topo Designs have long appreciated each other’s aesthetic interests and dedication to accessible adventure, so teaming up to promote all of the above was a no-brainer.
What is accessible adventure? Camping, biking, hiking, climbing, sharing beers around a campfire with friends—this all fits under the adventure umbrella as far as we see it. But what about how you see it? How do you define outdoor adventure? That’s what we want you to show us with each submission.
How to Enter
• Share your favorite photograph that represents what “outdoor adventure” means to you. We love GIFs, but still photography is what we’re most looking for here.
• Include your name, a link to your portfolio or Instagram @ handle, your location, and 2-5 sentences about the image you’ve submitted and why it represents outdoor adventure to you.
• Tag @fieldmag & @topodesigns & @ello
• 1st place selected artist will receive $500 cash from Ello & a Klettersack & Camera Cube from Topo Designs
• 2nd place selected artist will receive a Y-pack & Camera Cube from Topo Designs
• 3rd place selected artist will receive a Camera Cube from Topo Designs
• Top 3 winners will be invited to submit work to Field Mag team for potential publication/chance to earn a spot as a photo contributor
Curation Handled by Field Mag & Ello
Winners are chosen by Field Mag & Ello
Can I feel the Earth rotating? No, but lying on the prairie and gazing at the big sky triggers an illusion t...
We Transfer x Ello - Flow
Hello! I'm Bryan Lovett (Instagram: @thebryanlovett) I shot this image in Joshua Tree National Park on my trusty Holga 1...
This is what Outdoor Adventure looks like. This was taken in the late spring in Grand-Teton National Park. Four friends ...
Outdoor adventure photo, made years ago, while I was hitchhiking through the country with my future wife. It was about 2...
Nevado de Toluca, Mexico.
Climbing a volcano that is over 4,500 meters abov...
My respects to each person who sees themselves in the mirror, who have been through so much, yet are still standing. Jon...
My name: Claudia Eggiman
My location: Zurich, Switzerland
2012 I was kind of lost in everydaylif...
Fighting crazy Swedish mosquitos in the golden rays of midnight sun whi...
Baleal, Leiria, Portugal
The last day of our beautiful surf trip to Portugal: we finally r...
Spending this first week home with baby, recounting past wanderings, stories from family, stories from the road, histori...
Colorado, June 18th, 2016.
Stevi McNeill | IG @stevi.mcneill
Getting out on an adventure is about making memories, ...