IO Wakeboard Graphics
2018-06-01 06:59:00.000000Z - 2018-07-01 06:59:00.000000Z
Submit your work for the opportunity to be a featured artist on Humanoid’s Creative Collective wakeboard series. Selected works will be printed and produced for the inaugural 2018 summer production run.
Selected artists will receive a 5% commission from the sale of wakeboards that feature their works. Naturally, you’ll also receive a wakeboard that showcases your contributed art.
The Creative Collective series highlights bold visual themes from both emerging and established artists through the unique canvas of board graphics.
The IO Wakeboard Motif:
The IO series derives its title from computing, allowing for a multitude of creative directions to explore in the often humorous dichotomy between nature and technology.
Humanoid seeks artwork inspired by pop culture and the accompanying visuals from any of the following mediums: retro computing, video games, 3D CGI, or music from a bygone era.
How to Submit:
Click the SUBMIT button above.
(1) 1 or more images of your works that highlight your interpretation of the IO wakeboard Motif
(2) bio or artist statement
(3) link to your portfolio
• 1-8 Artists will be selected to have their works printed as the next Creator Collective graphic for our IO series wakeboard
• Artists will receive a 5% commission (net sales proceeds) on sales of wakeboards your work(s) is printed on
• Each Artist will have a featured profile located on Humanoid’s website, in addition to regular features in email campaigns, and social media posts across Facebook and Instagram
• 1 IO series wakeboard with your graphic
Submissions will be reviewed by Humanoid Wakeboards, Nick Motte @mothra & Ello curatorial teams and announced on the Artist Invite. We're excited to see your work and get you more exposure and opportunities.
Mistress of Cthulhu Digital Painting 2017.
1. Art Deco / 2. New Wave / 3. Interferences / 4. Vision / 5. Zen-3
PatrisS Digital Art Pictures, from the real to the ...
Original one of a kind painting
Third Eye Pyramid piece
Acrylic on Canvas 20in x 20in
Jonezy uses Bright...
Artist based in the Pacific North West
Live & Love Art
Influenced by Skateboard, Snowboard, Wakeboard ...
I'm Mikhail Siskoff, a collage artist and photographer from Anchorage Alaska. I make paper collages from vintage publica...
Being a published, exhibited and commended photographer from the North Welsh Coast, the closest we get to wakeboarding i...
1. Mosaic / 2. Jelly-Jellyfish / 3. Back from Saturn / 4. Magmos / 5. Miss Marble
PatrisS Digital Art Pictures, from the...
I painted this one on some scrap wood as i lived on Norderney, an small island in the Nordsee (Germany). Or...
I mostly doodle to help myself relax after work. I’m a custom home designer sitting at a computer all day. I need color ...