PHLEARN Masters of the Edit
2018-02-20 06:59:00.000000Z - 2018-03-21 05:59:00.000000Z
Submit your photography that showcases your most jaw-dropping edits for the opportunity to be featured in a PHLEARN Youtube Video, with 1.4M subscribers and get a one-year PHLEARN PRO Subscription.
PHLEARN is where the world goes to learn Photoshop, Lightroom, and Photography.
“We are looking for photography that has been elevated with amazing post-processing and seamless composite images that combine multiple elements into a beautiful final piece.”
Show off the countless hours you have spent honing your editing techniques and creating your own signature styles and looks. “We love to see what artists can do to take a photograph and elevate it to its true potential.”
How to Enter:
Click the SUBMIT button above.
(1) Up to THREE images that show off your abilities.
(2) All three images should be in ONE combined submission / post
(3) A link to your website, portfolio, profile, or any relevant social media
(4) Title of piece, if it has one. Any credits that need to be included
(5) Follow @phlearn
Only complete submissions will be considered.
Five selected artists will receive:
• A one-year PHLEARN PRO Subscription
• Feature in a PHLEARN Youtube Video, with 1.4M subscribers
• Feature in PHLEARN Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
Submissions will be reviewed by PHLEARN & Ello curatorial teams and announced on the Artist Invite. Five artists will be selected to be featured across the PHLEARN network. We're excited to see your work!
Once In A Blue Moon
“I'm not trying to be anyone's savior. I just try to think about the future and not be sad” - Elon Musk
@Phlearn Masters of the Edit Competition Submission.
Artist Name: AOK
Artwork Title & Description: "Vision Upon the ...
Photographer: Bob Alberti
Website: albatross.org and 500px.com/a1batross
Photo 1, "Flip Off Cancer." Subject: Lisa Jahn (d...