2018-02-28 18:00:00.000000Z - 2018-03-22 05:59:00.000000Z
Submit your work to be featured in Paperwallet’s newest product – The Micro Wallet – and be a featured artist on the Kickstarter campaign page.
PAPERWALLET is influenced by the art of origami and visual design. Their goal is to create a unique & functional canvas for artists – to get their work off the wall and into peoples' pockets. With the environment in mind, Tyvek® is their material of choice. Its supreme durability, resistance to water, and expansion over time results in a classy fusion of design and function. Paperwallet is proud to partner with Ello and offer quality products that remain affordable while still giving back to artists and the environment.
“After 2 Kickstarters and over 100,000 wallets sold, we’re back to spread our love of Tyvek® and Art. Showcasing 7 brand new designs by cutting edge artists worldwide, the Micro Wallet is our slimmest, strongest design yet. Not only that, a portion of every pledge will go to support the artists collaborating with us. Join us in our mission to put beautiful art in every pocket.”
How to Enter:
Click the SUBMIT button above.
(1) 2 images in one post – for the front and back sides of the wallet
(2) Artist Bio & Title of work
(3) Link to website or portfolio
Only complete submissions will be approved.
• 1-3 artists will be selected
• Your design on Paperwallet’s newest product: The Micro Wallet
• Be featured on the Micro Wallet Kickstarter Campaign page
• Get 5% of sales of your designed product from the crowdfunding campaign
• Be featured on the Paperwallet website
• Get 10% of sales of your designed product from Paperwallet’s website (after campaign ends)
• Your designed product will come in packaging with your name on it and will come kitted with an artist card with your portrait, name and bio
• 20 FREE units of your designed product for you to share with friends and family
Submissions will be reviewed by Paperwallet & Ello curatorial teams and announced on the Artist Invite. We're excited to see your work and get you more exposure and opportunities.