Strange Ways Capsule Collection
Artist Series Pins
2018-05-04 05:59:00.000000Z - 2018-06-08 05:59:00.000000Z
Submit your work to be developed into a run of enamel pins and sold at Strange Ways – one of the top online destinations for independent artists’ pins and patches.
Strange Ways is a curated shop showcasing unique and unusual items for both wardrobe and home. Strange Ways focuses on smaller statement pieces like pins and patches that make it easy to add a bit of flair to everyday life. Strange Ways has been fortunate enough to be featured in such publications as Refinery29, GQ, Harper's Bazaar, Seventeen Magazine, BUST Magazine, and Design*Sponge.
Strange Ways is proud to work directly with small brands and support independent designers and artists, and takes great joy in introducing customers to new items and artists they haven't seen before. Strange Ways also works to create one-of-a-kind collaborations and exclusive items from artists, brands, and even pop culture faves like cast members of RuPaul’s Drag Race or cult films like Clueless and Mean Girls.
They are on a constant search for relevant products made with well-done artistry. They carry things you won't find anywhere else, and are working with 100+ independent artists and designers which allows for new and fresh products to help people express their individual style.
How to Enter:
Click the SUBMIT button above.
• Up to 3 specific examples in a single post of artwork you may want turned into pins—simplified, limited-color art works best. If chosen, one of these selections will be the basis for the pin design
• A link to your website, portfolio, or social media where a collection of your art may be viewed
• 4 artists will be chosen to have their art turned into enamel pins
• 100 pins of each design will be produced and sold at Strange Ways
• 25 pins of each design will be sold in the Ello store
• An additional 25 pins will be gifted to each artist of their work that can be sold independently for full profit
Submissions will be reviewed by Strange Ways & Ello curatorial teams and announced on the Artist Invite. We're excited to see your work and get you more exposure and opportunities.
I've been looking into getting back to vector art for a while, guess this is the best time right?
Submited to the Strang...
Hello ! This is aerokiinesis here. I have my most recent art posted on my blog and my deviantART page. http://aerokiines...
Here's my Avocado Traveling with a Dragon Ball in a Nimbus Cloud - I can't stop daydreaming about making this as my firs...
My submissions for the Strange Ways Capsule Collection! Love all the submissions so far, so happy I could throw my hat i...
My idea is to make a pin celebrating Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill!
I currently have an Etsy shop where I sell a boxe...