Unvael Journal Issue Four
2018-06-05 21:00:00.000000Z - 2018-07-07 06:59:00.000000Z
Submit your work to be featured in Issue Four of Unvael.
Unvael, a print journal designated to showcase and promote unique artists and writers from around the world is looking for artwork, poetry, and writing for the fourth issue of their quarterly journal. Every issue of Unvael contains nearly 100 pages of content from incredible artists (both emerging and renowned) from around the world.
Every quarter Unvael showcases painters, photographers, poets, collage artists, musicians, writers, and more. If it’s a wicked creation, Unvael wants to see it.
“We firmly believe the world needs to see more original thinking art, more creativity, and more artists pushing the boundaries of their medium.”
How to Submit:
Click the SUBMIT button above.
(1) 3-5 images of your art that you feel best represents you, as an artist. This goes for painters, photographers, collage artists, digital artists, etc.
(2) if you’d like to submit a series or variety of work, please link to your portfolio with your series in mind
(3) a brief description of you as an artist, like where you currently reside or anything else you think we should know
Only complete submissions will be approved.
• Two or more artists will be selected to be published, in print, in Issue Four of the journal
• Selected artists will also be posted and promoted on social media outlets such as Instagram & Facebook under the Unvael brand
Submissions will be reviewed by the Unvael curatorial team and announced on the Artist Invite. We're excited to see your work and get you more exposure and opportunities.
"I forgot everything but her lips."
Photo w/ Clara Estévez
I'm Francesc Gallego Guiu, a freelance photographer from Bar...
My name is Isamuddin (Izzy) Osman, and I am a freelance photographer specializing in portraits and fashion photography w...
Hello I’m a poet living in Los Angeles and I’ve collaborated with some amazing artists i hope you find this work just as exceptional. I’ve done many readings a...
Castlefield Colour Studies
Winter Jasmine, Betula Pendula & Brick Arch