Chengli water tank truck latest version manual：
The water truck produced by Chengli Special Purpose Vehicle Co., Ltd. is modified from the domestic and foreign high-quality Class II chassis. It is suitable for all kinds of pavement watering, spraying, cooling, dust removal, washing dust and dirt, and can also be used for pavement watering, spraying, cooling , Dust removal, washing dust and stolen goods, can also be used for pavement maintenance, landscaping, emergency firefighting, transportation of drinking water, etc. The sprinkler is mainly composed of automobile chassis, tank, water pump, ball valve, water pipeline, sprinkler and other components. The water pump, power take-off box and ball valve are all nationally shaped products. They have good performance and reliable operation. They have high pressure, high flow rate and low fuel consumption when sprinkling water. Turn on the music horn switch when sprinkling water. Beautiful music will accompany you to work happily.
Brief introduction of working principle and structure
- Schematic diagram of the sprinkler structure
Structure diagram of sprinkler
Figure 2-1 Schematic diagram of the sprinkler
- Car chassis
This water truck adopts the modified second-class chassis of Dongfeng Company and FAW Motor Group. For the structure of the second-class chassis used in each product, please refer to the attached "Instruction Manual for Automobile Chassis".
- Tank body
The tank body structure of the sprinkler is elliptical or square, and is made of steel plate. The tank of the tank is 2-3 rooms. The middle partition has a through hole at the lower end, and the partition in the warehouse has a wave-proof effect. In order to reduce the impact of the liquid in the tank when the car is driving. Apply anti-rust paint and decorative paint on the surface.
Figure 2-2 Water tank truck body
(1) Head (2) Upper guardrail (3) Tank mouth (4) Climbing ladder (5) Lifting ear (6) Support (7) Auxiliary beam (8) Cylinder body (9) Cannon barrel (10) Wave barrier (11) Measuring tube
In order to prevent rust, the outer surface of the tank is protected against rust and decorative paint. A container indicator is installed in the middle of the side of the oil tank. When filling the oil tank or sending oil out, it can directly indicate the internal volume of the tank.
- Can mouth assembly
(1) Handle (2) Small cover (3) Large cover (4) Rotating pin, Figure 2-3 Can opening
Tank mouth assembly: The large cover is fastened to the neck plate of the tank mouth by bolts, and is connected together by a supporting pin and a small cover plate. Turn the handle on the small cover clockwise to make the small cover tight. Reverse, after removing the ear plate, the small cover can be opened, and the large cover has a Φ30 hole, so that the pressure in the tank is basically the same as the atmospheric pressure during the water addition process.
- Power take-off
The special power take-off that matches each car model is operated pneumatically or manually. The operating switch is pulled backwards, and the power take-off enters the meshing position. The water pump is driven by the drive shaft. When the switch returns to the front position, the water pump stops working.
- Water pump
Self-priming impeller pump is a special pump for water truck. The structure principle diagram, use and maintenance of the water pump, please refer to the "Instruction Manual of Sprinkler Pump".
- Ball valve
The valve used in this car is a ball valve with a structure. The ball valve is composed of a valve body adjustment seat, a sealing ring, a ball, a stem handle, and the like. The ball valve can be switched by turning the handle 90°. The ball valve can be rotated and adjusted with the tightness to meet the requirements. The sprinkler is equipped with 7 Φ50 stainless steel ball valves for regulating watering. One Φ50 aluminum alloy ball valve, 4 in the figure to control pumping or sprinkling. It is opened when pumping and closed when sprinkling. One Φ65mm fire-fighting ball valve can be connected to fire-fighting belt for emergency fire-fighting
(1) Handle (2) O-ring (3) Valve stem (4) Ball valve (5) O-ring (6) Seal (7) Adjusting seat (8) Valve body, Figure 2-5 Ball valve
The car is equipped with a duckbill nozzle or a round head nozzle in the front, and a cylindrical sprinkler in the back, with a side spray shower head. The rear of the car is equipped with an anti-aircraft spray gun. Sprinklers are generally used for washing streets, for dust removal and cooling. The sprinkler can change the spraying direction and angle of the sprinkler by adjusting the nozzle thread. The anti-aircraft spray gun can be used for urban and rural and emergency fire trucks. The shower nozzle can pour the dust from the water sprinkler in the middle of the road and clean the air.
- Simplified piping layout:
Pipeline layout diagram
Figure 2-6 Simplified piping layout
- List of accessories
Table 2-1: The above configuration is a conventional configuration, and customers can change the configuration if they have special requirements for the product.
- Preparation before use
(1) Check the lubricating oil surface in the gearbox, and the lower edge of the screw plug hole on the oil surface shall prevail, add gear oil when insufficient.
(2) Check the gearbox control lever to the neutral position, check the position of the PTO control handle, make it horizontal to the right position, make it to the horizontal right position, check the throttle controller to make it the smallest.
- Operation of water pump and power take-off
(1) Start to connect the relevant pipeline, start the engine, when the original car pressure gauge reaches 0.3Mpa, step on the clutch pedal, open the power box control switch, and slowly loosen the clutch (too fast will damage the power take-off and gearbox) To hang it. Through the throttle controller, the working speed of the water pump can be controlled.
(2) Stop advancing the throttle controller, adjust it to the minimum, step on the clutch pedal, and move the power take-off switch back to the original position to disengage the power take-off box.
- Inspection after use
(1) Check whether the power take-off control switch is back, and check whether the throttle controller is at the minimum position.
(2) Check the position of the valve handle, both are closed.
- Operation instructions for each operation
(1) Add water to the tank, drive the car to the predetermined position, align the water tank mouth with the tap water pipe opening, open the tank mouth cover, and tap water to add water.
In the case of self-collecting water in the field, the water can be supplied to the tank through the pump. The operating procedure is: connect a hose to the three-way ball valve G, adjust the three-way ball valve G to the position shown in the figure (Note: the three-way ball valve is concave Close the opposite direction of the pit), close the stainless steel ball valves A, B, C, D, E, F and fire hydrant I, open the aluminum alloy ball valve H, step on the clutch, turn on the power take-off switch, and slowly release the clutch (million Do not go too fast, otherwise it will damage the power take-off or the gearbox), so that the water pump starts to work, you can add water to the tank, and stop the switch and return to position after stopping the work. Working water circuit diagram: water passes through the three-way ball valve G, filter screen, pump, aluminum alloy ball valve H, and water tank. (Where A, B, C, D, E, F, H are off).
Figure 3-1-1 Add water to the pump
Fire hydrant with water
Figure 3-1-2 Fire hydrant adding water
Working waterway diagram: water passes through fire hydrant switch I, aluminum alloy ball valve H, and water tank. (Where A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H are off).
(2) Watering and watering flowers and plants
When sprinkling water and watering flowers and trees, the operating procedure is: adjust the three-way ball valve G to the position shown in the figure (note: the three-way ball valve pit is closed in the opposite direction), close the aluminum alloy ball valve H and fire hydrant I, open the stainless steel ball valve A, B, C, D, E, open the aluminum alloy ball valve H, step on the clutch, turn on the power take-off switch, and slowly release the clutch (do not be too fast, otherwise it will damage the power take-off or gearbox), so that the water pump When you start working, you can realize the functions of sprinkling water and watering flowers and trees. After you stop working, the switch returns. Schematic diagram of the working waterway: the water passes through the tank outlet, the three-way ball valve G, the filter screen, the pump, the front and rear sprinkles, and the flower sprinkler. (Where H and I are off).
Watering, watering flowers and plants
Figure 3-2 Watering and watering flowers and plants
(3) Emergency fire fighting
During emergency firefighting, the operation procedure is: adjust the three-way ball valve G to the position shown in the figure (note: the three-way ball valve pit is closed in the opposite direction), and close the stainless steel ball valves A, B, C, D, E and aluminum alloy ball valve H , Open the fire hydrant I and the stainless steel ball valve F, step on the clutch, turn on the power take-off switch, and slowly release the clutch (do not be too fast, otherwise it will damage the power take-off or gearbox), so that the water pump starts to work, that is It can be used for emergency fire fighting through sprinklers and fire hydrant outlets. After stopping work, the switch can be turned back. Schematic diagram of the working waterway: water passes through the outlet of the water tank, three-way ball valve G, filter screen, pump, fire hydrant and sprinkler. (Where A, B, C, D, E, H are off).
Figure 3-3 Emergency fire fighting
4) Active pumping station
When doing the active pumping station, the operation procedure is: connect a hose to the three-way ball valve G, adjust the three-way ball valve G to the position as shown (note: the three-way ball valve pit is closed in the opposite direction), and close the stainless steel ball valves A and B , C, D, E, F and aluminum alloy ball valve H, open the fire hydrant I, and connect the outlet pipe. Step on the clutch, turn on the power take-off switch, and slowly release the clutch (don't be too fast, otherwise it will damage the power take-off or gearbox), so that the water pump starts to work, you can realize the function of the active pump station, stop working The back switch returns. Schematic diagram of the working waterway: the water passes through the three-way ball valve G, filter screen, pump and fire hydrant I. (Where A, B, C, D, E, F, H are off).
Active pumping station
Figure 3-4 Active pump station
- Faults and troubleshooting
Faults and troubleshooting
Table 3-1 Faults and troubleshooting
Maintenance of sprinkler
- According to the application requirements of the paint, before using the new product, fill the pot with water and soak it for five days before putting it out, then rinse the surface of the coating with water, then rinse the surface of the coating with water, and then fill it with water for two days. Put the water away and you can hold drinking water.
- Frequently check the sealing of the parts of the waterway system, switches, water-absorbing hoses and other parts. If leakage is found, the seal should be restored or replaced.
- Regularly check the fixation of the water tank, pump frame and bracket. All nuts should be tightened to ensure reliable connection.
- Regularly check the connection between the power take-off and the water pump. The connection should be reliable and the operation is normal. If oil leakage is found in the power take-off and the water pump during use, the seal should be replaced.
- There is no anti-freezing device in the water system of the vehicle, so in cold regions, after the temperature is below the temperature Celsius, all the water in the pump, water tank and water system should be immediately drained off. Seal, otherwise it will affect the pump suction.
- The paint on the tank body should not be stuck with gasoline and kerosene, because it will accelerate the paint damage. Check the paint quality on the tank regularly, and when the paint is damaged, make up the paint in time to prevent the tank from rusting.
- For the use and maintenance of the chassis and engine parts of the car, please refer to the instruction manual of the truck.
- The medium passed by the ball valve should not be too dirty, so as not to damage the sealing ring and reduce the service life of the ring valve. The ball valves should not work in the semi-open state for a long time, otherwise the sealing ring may be deformed.
- The filter screen of the inlet pump should be removed and washed frequently to prevent the slag from clogging the filter screen and affecting the flow rate.
- Because there is a wooden rubber pad between the tank body and the car beam, the U-shaped bolts will loosen due to the deformation of the wooden glue after the water tank is loaded. Therefore, after the car is heavily loaded, the U-shaped bolts must be tightened regularly, especially for new cars This must be done during use.
V. After-sales service
When you need consultation or maintenance, please contact our after-sales service department, and keep the car purchase certificate properly to confirm that the car is within the warranty period.
The after-sales service of the chassis car is the responsibility of the chassis car manufacturer; the factory only implements the "three guarantees" for the special modified parts of the vehicle. During the use, whenever there is a fault or problem, please contact us by phone or letter. We will deal with it in time and give a clear reply within 24 hours of receiving the information.
The new car should be run in accordance with the regulations to enjoy the "three guarantees"
(1) Three Guarantees content and deadline:
a. The vehicle can enjoy the "Three Guarantees" for one year from the date of purchase (subject to the purchase invoice) and within 3,000 kilometers (both conditions must be met);
b. The vehicle is fully packaged within 10 days from the date of sale (based on the date filled in the after-sales service card), that is, all parts are damaged due to manufacturing quality or cannot meet the performance requirements of the whole machine. Our factory implements "Three Guarantees";
c. During the "three guarantees" period, it is indeed caused by quality reasons, and our company implements repairs;
d. During the "three guarantees" period, there are quality problems with the assembly parts. After more than two consecutive repairs (referring to the same fault) by the company and supporting units and maintenance service outlets, the technical performance cannot be reached and the assembly or part cannot be used. To be replaced.
(2) The following items are not within the scope of "Three Guarantees":
a. Vehicles that do not comply with the regulations of this vehicle and have not undergone maintenance during the mandatory run-in period;
b. Vehicles that are malfunctioning due to abnormal use and self-changing vehicle structure;
c. Traffic accident vehicles (including unlicensed driving and illegal vehicles);
d. Without the company's consent, disassemble or adjust the vehicle due to improper adjustment;
e. Vehicles that disassemble the assembly or components into parts without the company’s consent, and cannot identify the place of origin and the responsibility and cause analysis;
f. Accident vehicles handled without the company’s consent or appraisal;
g. The vehicle that caused the failure due to improper adjustment or failure to check and adjust;
h. Low-value consumables and wearing parts (such as electrical appliances, glass, rubber, plastic products, etc.); various types of standard parts and bearings.
For vehicles that are not within the scope of "Three Guarantees", our company is responsible for users and provides convenient maintenance services, but it should be charged appropriately.
Your reasonable suggestions for this or other products of our factory, please submit them to my future service department, so that our factory can adopt them in time, and all the staff of our factory express your most sincere gratitude to you!
- Details of accessories attached to the vehicle
A manual of cargo truck.
A certificate of conformity for the car chassis.
A manual for the sprinkler.
Warranty of cargo vehicles
An oil tank test report.