2018-06-02 00:00:00Z - 2018-06-18 07:00:00Z
@Designcollector and FutureFest (by Nesta, London) present “Future Selves”.
Submit your work to be featured at the pop-up exhibition“Future Selves” at FutureFest taking place on 6-7 of July at London’s Tobacco Dock.
Digital Decade, a special edition of the annual “phygital” art collaboration, is looking for Ello artists to submit artwork that imagines how humanity will reinvent and edit our identities in the future. The call is reflecting on one of the main programming areas of this year’s FutureFest, ‘Alternative You’ (read more here).
Three artworks will be part of a pop-up exhibition at the festival alongside other works curated by the Designcollector Network. The exhibition will take place on the 6-7th of July at London’s Tobacco Dock and will examine the future of our ever-evolving identities at the intersection of the real and digital worlds.
About Digital Decade
Digital Decade is an annual recurring collaboration and exhibition run by the Designcollector Network and partners devoted to supporting emerging artists around the world. It provides a platform for a new generation of artists who are shaping the current discourse of contemporary art and visual culture. Digital Decade was launched in 2013 at OFFF Festival in Barcelona and has returned there for the following two years. Since then Digital Decade has appeared as a standalone exhibition in London featuring 50 artists at Ugly Duck, Bermondsey in 2017.
How to Submit:
Click the SUBMIT button above.
(1) A single post with up to 3 artwork reflecting the main theme of exhibition and FutureFest
(2) Your name, a link to your portfolio, your location, and 2-5 sentences about the art you’ve submitted
(3) Submitted works must not have been previously exhibited
(4)#DigitalDecadeFutureSelves #FutureSelves tags and mention @digitaldecade in the post
Only complete submissions will be approved.
• The best 3 artworks selected by a prominent jury panel will join the pop-up exhibition during FutureFest, London, July 6-7
• Short-listed artists will be mentioned online on both Designcollector.net and DigitalDecade.net
• Selected artists will receive a free a 2-day pass to FutureFest taking place on 6-7 July at London’s Tobacco Dock
Submissions will be reviewed by Designcollector judge panel, FutureFest curators & Ello curatorial teams and announced on the Artist Invite page. We're excited to see your work and get you more exposure and opportunities.
" TRADITIONAL 2033 "
Art between the old , Nowadays and the future . The Future is coming with a different forms, new ...
/INERT BODIES OF THE DIVINE UNCERTAINTY/
Biophilia: the urge to affiliate with other forms of life (source)
In the future, technology will allow us to strengthe...
The Timeline series proposes a reflection on the future, human behavior towards technology and the emergence ...
Ciphertone 1, Ciphertone 2 & Ciphertone 3