2018-07-27T05:59:00Z - 2018-08-25T05:59:00Z
Submit your photography to be featured in East 8 Magazine and considered for an “East 8 Presents” commission.
East 8 is a new online pictorial magazine that showcases outstanding photographic art from around the globe. They are dedicated to helping artists bring their photographic visions to life by creating an online space that empowers photographers and visual artists to create on their own terms. Artists shouldn't have to compromise their vision, whether it's due to lack of funding, conflicting client expectations, or just the simple pressure of needing to put out content in order to keep up with social media.
Visit their site http://east8.co and social media East 8 Mag to get an idea of what they’re about and for inspiration on your submission.
How to Enter:
Click the SUBMIT button above.
(1) A photoset of your most outstanding work. (Minimum 3 photos and
maximum 20 photos per set)
(2) Title of the photo set (if it has one) along with any credits.
(3) A description of the photoset. (What inspired it?/How it came to be.)
(4) A link to your portfolio website and other relevant social media.
(5) Follow East 8 Mag
Only complete submissions will be approved.
• Three selected artists will be provided funding up to $250 to complete a photographic project of their choosing between now and the end of the year. Total funding is contingent on approval of project concept and cost estimate provided by artist. Commissioned works will be licensed to East 8 but will remain the property of the artist.
• Selected prints from commissioned projects will be up for sale with profit shared with artist (profits shared evenly between artist and East 8).
• Promotion across East 8 social media platforms
• Top 10 runner-up artists will be promoted on East 8 website and social media platforms.
Submissions will be reviewed by East 8 creative team & Ello curatorial teams and announced on the Artist Invite. We're excited to see your work and get you more exposure and opportunities.
model: liliya tsukanova,
The first thing you need to know about this work is that these pictures are of me, but they are not ...
"They told me it was about to sell those clothes, about the feeling of wear it but nothing related to humanity at all. "...
This is a series done in 4x5 color film. Light and shadow are the basis of many photographic works. Within my series I t...
Continuing the idea of looking at the dance and the plastic in its manner. Using the language of the body w...
I call this one “witches haven”. I wanted to do a throwback type theme with this shoot. Due to the nature surroundings a...