2019-02-18 08:00:00Z - 2019-03-16 06:59:00Z
Submit work you created in 2018 with title, project description, and category for the opportunity to be featured in Fresh 19.
Fresh 19 is a digital launchpad for discovering and showcasing outstanding creative talent. Enter your work in 30 categories across photography, film, cgi, design, styling and fine art. Fresh 19 will resonate through the industry for years to come as a beacon for discovering and awarding talent on merit, without compromise.
Through our creativity we make sense of our world. Our capacity to create thrives when there are no boundaries, no borders and no limits. Fresh 19 is inclusive and diverse, it is individual and cultural, but most of all it is free to everyone. The awards are an opportunity for fresh creative voices to shape our culture and future.
Back for its 2nd year, the global initiative is brought to you by Fabrik, the UK and Europe’s premier portfolio website builder. Throughout 2018 we reviewed the work of more than 200 important creatives. With each year we’re building a significant, permanent record of the culture we live in.
How to Enter:
Click the SUBMIT button above.
Add work you created in 2018 only.
Must include the following:
(1) Media (up to 3 images and/or 1 video)
(3) Project description
(4) Category - Film, Photography, Design, Motion & 3D, Art, Fashion
Optional to include:
(5) Owner (brand, agency, campaign or person it was created for)
Your submission must include all required information to be approved. Please review your post prior to submission to make sure you have items 1-4 above. All incomplete submissions will be automatically declined.
• 5 artists will be selected by Ello’s curatorial team to receive a 2-year Fabrik Unlimited portfolio website subscription, valued at $500 per portfolio
• Awarded work will be showcased on the Fresh 19 site
• Featured in a year-long program from Fresh 19’s curatorial group
Additional Opportunity from Fresh 19
• 90 winners across 30 categories will receive a 2-year Fabrik Unlimited portfolio website subscription, valued at $500 per portfolio
• Gold, Silver and Bronze winners will receive a limited edition poster, personally honoring their achievement as a winner in their tier
Submissions will be reviewed for originality, freshness, inspiration and craft and scored by a world-class judging panel of over 120 culture makers and creative leaders. Judging takes place during March and winners announced April 17th.
We're excited to see your work and get you more exposure and opportunities.
A qualified submission is one which meets all the creative brief, Terms & Conditions for Ello, and Official Rules.
A photo story celebrating the acrylic as a symbol of empowerment for black women. Concept by New York based...
My expressionist works of female iconography symbolize the feminine artistic essence of life and explore the spontaneity...
(1) Media: 3 images
(2) Title: Lines on the land
(3) Project description: Aerial abstracts from agricultural landscape s...
A couple from the 2018 National Rainbow gathering in Georgia. Kowa Six 55mm, medium format Tri-X 1000 EI
Title; "Iceberg in the Light"
Description; Working with many different images to create the iceberg fish and water, i ...
No Water. No Moon • From the series Bold Creatures // By Siv Storøy, Norway
Description: A series of mixed media Artwor...
There are secret garden inside everybody, and it can glittered miraclely by giving a love, a trust and be patient to our...
Ylan Derech Samara / Mexico City
I'm a CGI artist and photographer who jumps from side to side when either of the...
You are what you drink
Project works in the idea that you become what you drink (in Guatem...
The Tea Party: Ink Wash and Digital Color
1) ink drawing on paper
3) The Project is very simple: to withdraw from this ungrateful world and scribble till...