2018-02-28T18:00:00Z - 2018-03-22T05:59:00Z
Submit your work to be featured in Paperwallet’s newest product – The Micro Wallet – and be a featured artist on the Kickstarter campaign page.
PAPERWALLET is influenced by the art of origami and visual design. Their goal is to create a unique & functional canvas for artists – to get their work off the wall and into peoples' pockets. With the environment in mind, Tyvek® is their material of choice. Its supreme durability, resistance to water, and expansion over time results in a classy fusion of design and function. Paperwallet is proud to partner with Ello and offer quality products that remain affordable while still giving back to artists and the environment.
“After 2 Kickstarters and over 100,000 wallets sold, we’re back to spread our love of Tyvek® and Art. Showcasing 7 brand new designs by cutting edge artists worldwide, the Micro Wallet is our slimmest, strongest design yet. Not only that, a portion of every pledge will go to support the artists collaborating with us. Join us in our mission to put beautiful art in every pocket.”
How to Enter:
Click the SUBMIT button above.
(1) 2 images in one post – for the front and back sides of the wallet
(2) Artist Bio & Title of work
(3) Link to website or portfolio
Only complete submissions will be approved.
• 1-3 artists will be selected
• Your design on Paperwallet’s newest product: The Micro Wallet
• Be featured on the Micro Wallet Kickstarter Campaign page
• Get 5% of sales of your designed product from the crowdfunding campaign
• Be featured on the Paperwallet website
• Get 10% of sales of your designed product from Paperwallet’s website (after campaign ends)
• Your designed product will come in packaging with your name on it and will come kitted with an artist card with your portrait, name and bio
• 20 FREE units of your designed product for you to share with friends and family
Submissions will be reviewed by Paperwallet & Ello curatorial teams and announced on the Artist Invite. We're excited to see your work and get you more exposure and opportunities.
Intergalactic Radio Station
Peim van der Sloot
Peim grew up in Capilla del Monte, Argentina and returned to the Nether...
Flower Collage //
My name is Marlies . I'm a photographer and graphic artist, currently based in Vienna. I love...
Tittle: The Pantanal
Artist Bio: Kenzo is a Brazilian Graphic Designer and Illustrator, loves coffee, a good beer and t...
'Lou-sin it' - Digital illustration
Artist and Illustrator currently living in México's Caribbean. Always curious for ab...