The Art of Love
2018-01-10T08:00:00Z - 2018-02-08T07:59:00Z
Submit work to show in a Meural digital exhibition and receive $500.
At Meural, their mission is as simple as it is ambitious: to create a new model for discovering and experiencing art. They are building a platform that allows artists, galleries, and museums to engage with new audiences in innovative ways. Their flagship product is the Meural Canvas, a WiFi-connected digital canvas that provides instant access to a world of art.
Meural and Ello have teamed up to give 4 artists the opportunity to have their work featured and promoted on the Meural platform and to be enjoyed by tens of thousands of people on walls across the globe.
We are looking for artwork (traditional, GIF, video, photography, and illustration) on the theme of “love” to coincide with Meural’s Valentine-inspired February art and editorial program. The theme is totally open to creative interpretation.
Each of the 4 artists will be paid $500 for a collection of 5 works which will be available to Meural subscribers for 3 months. Each will also have a dedicated artist page on the platform, along with a featured playlist, with promotion done via email and social channels.
How to Enter:
Click the SUBMIT button above.
(1) A maximum of 5 images that you feel relate to the theme
(2) Your bio or artist statement
(3) A link to your website or portfolio
• The size limit for videos is 200 MB, while the size limit for images is 20 MB
• We accept all image and video formats, with the exception of TIFFs
• The minimum resolution is 1920 by 1080 pixels in both vertical and horizontal orientations. 4K is preferred. Minimum DPI is 100
• The Meural Canvas is a 16:9 display. Artworks should be optimized for the Meural Canvas—suitable to be cropped or native to 16:9 ratio in either vertical or horizontal orientations
• 4 artists/photographers will be selected to have their artwork included on the Meural platform, in a dedicated playlist (4 playlists in total)
• Artists will be paid $500 USD to license a minimum of 5 artworks for 90 days
• Artworks should be optimized for the Meural Canvas—suitable to be cropped/native to 16:9 ratio in either vertical or horizontal orientations
• Promotion in an email about the Ello x Meural Artist invite
• Promotion across social media platforms
Submissions will be reviewed by the Meural & Ello curatorial teams and announced on the Artist Invite. We're excited to see your work and get you more exposure and opportunities.
Room 32/Venetian Summer, oil on linen 75 x 90 cm
Amsterdam based painter Yvonne Melchers' focus is on realistic figu...
Footloose - collage on paper
Deborah Stevenson was born in Washington, DC. She grew up in To...
find more reasons to smile.
by Sarah Wickings, a freelance designer and collage maker based in South London!
Link to website is sarahwick...
Hello, my name is Andy, a travel photographer based in Houston, TX. For the month of love, I like to share with you my f...
The Art of LOVE / The Art of YOU / The Art of Loving Yourself
Your Body is a Beautiful Canvas. Your Life is a Work of A...
LOVE I & II by Benjamin Savignac
Art Direction - Graphic Design - Illustrations
Original Resolution : 4320x7680 px
Neda Kerendian is an artist who hopes to capture a certain amount of magic within her work. Each piece has a pair, a par...