2018-09-21 05:59:00Z - 2018-10-26 05:59:00Z
Submit your work to be featured in Virtual Worlds – an ongoing curated exhibition of augmented and virtual reality work. Get your art showcased in the launch of the Ello Virtual Worlds community for the opportunity to present your work to brands with the aim of future commissioned opportunities.
Are you a creative working in virtual and augmented realities? Are you a visionary, pioneering the future of our digital world? Are you utilizing cutting-edge technology in your creation process? Do you know your work pushes the intersection of art and technology, guides the future of digital engagement, and effects change?
If yes, we’re interested.
We cannot wait to see and support your work and ideas
Header art by Zak Ridge.
How to Enter:
Click the SUBMIT button above.
(1) 1-3 AR/VR works that best represent you as an artist
(2) Name, age, location
(3) Experience/qualification, software
(4) Brands you have worked with
Please be sure to include all of the above information. Only complete submissions will be approved.
• Be a featured artist in the new Ello Virtual Worlds community. Ello will launch Virtual Worlds with an online exhibition of 50 of the most forward-thinking AR/VR artists.
• All 50 artists will have the opportunity to have their work showcased to brands with the aim of future commissioned opportunities.
Submissions will be reviewed by the Ello curatorial team and announced on the Artist Invite. We're excited to see your work and get you more exposure and opportunities.
Isabel Paehr and I, working together as Studio Topicbird, have finished work on a critical position on AR / VR last year...
360 VIDEOS, VIRTUAL REALITY EXPERIENCE
DOPAMINE caricature the gamification phenomenon by questioning the devices of gratification and inducement to the yield ...
Location: London, England
Brands: Artist in residence at Hobs Studios.
I am currently Artist in res...