A FEW RANDOM THOUGHTS
1) Its ironic that Media Moguls and various politicians offer justifications for abridging free speech over concerns about "misinformation" spreading on social media sites. These are the same Moguls and Politicians who're STILL spreading misinformation about "election integrity", or lack thereof, in various states in the 2020 election, as well as outright falsehoods about Laws to protect election integrity that various states have enacted, with the President himself calling the state of Georgia's new laws "Jim Crow on Steroids". The networks played the President's remarks on an endless loop for 36 hrs, without ONCE explaining the new laws and letting people decide for themselves. And with good reason, as the measures are supported by a wide margin
2) In May, The Daily Wire generated more Facebook engagement on its articles than The New York Times, The Washington Post, NBC News and CNN combined. A huge proportion of the populace think of the "news" as presented by the MSM has largely become propaganda for "Causes". With an undercurrent of vitriol towards any and all who do not "support" their "Causes".
3) We are being atomized as a society. Divided, sub-divided, and sub-sub-divided, constantly, deliberately, by forces we can barely understand.
4) Democrats have left the state of Texas to hold up a vote on new measures to insure election integrity, claiming they are acting to insure "minority rights". And they divide and sub-divide and sub-sub-divide. And they know its a lost cause, but hey, grandstanding for "minority rights" is coin of the realm in today's world.
5) I would welcome any cogent explanation of the "Anti-minority rights" laws that have been passed by ANY state, that is, WHY a SPECIFIC law is designed to "Suppress the minority vote".