1) In the end, I think life is based on rhythm. There is a subliminal rhythm pulsing through the universe, powering everything. If there is a god I doubt its an anthropomorphic entity.
2) I am an atheist. I have reached my conclusion based on the evidence available to me and my interpretation of that evidence. I did NOT come to my conclusion based on a rabid hatred of religion, as so many self-proclaimed atheist seem to have done.
3) I am one who hates it when I reach the end of a good book.
4) People tell me I should check out satellite radio. Some boast that they can listen to (Fill in the blank)all day everyday.......If there is a hell...I'm sure it's soundtrack is monotonically infuriating. When it comes to music...variety is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. My playlists are all over the map. I know not everyone likes to jump from Fela Kuti to Merle Haggard to The Sousa Band to The Animals to Sonic Youth to Funkadelic to Tupac..etc etc etc. That's why I've never posted any anywhere. (That and I don't know how)
5) I'm not a fan of movies that are overly reliant on CGI's for thrills.