2) So when wintertime came...a Cockroach of the liberal persuasion was berating the ant for having such an embarrassment of riches while the grasshopper was out there slowly freezing and starving to death. Finally the cockroach confiscated a goodly portion of the ant's winter store and delivered it to the dying grasshopper who died anyway. But the cockroach feasted.
3) Does a side of beans at breakfast seem weird to anyone?
4) Conventional Wisdom holds that the "social issues" will sink the Republican Candidate. Which is odd because its concern for just those issues which drive the Trumpet's (and Bernie's) popularity.
5) My granddaughter (a junior in high school) is furious because her teacher/monitor chose her to represent Bernie Sanders in an upcoming debate. My granddaughter is virulently anti- Bernie. I love that teacher. Don't get me wrong, I'm as anti-Bernie as she...I suspect the teacher has a different goal....But I suspect the more my granddaughter learns the greater her opposition. I will take the day off to watch the debate.
6) I took advantage of the good weather and turned one of the garden plots already......I know I'm jumping the gun...but a philosopher must work the soil. This one must, anyway.