"I mean, without the miniature sets and fireworks, what have you got? Just things that you know aren't real exploding and falling apart. Meanwhile, hundreds of craftsmen are reduced to making dollhouse furniture."
10) One overtly Christmas song I do like is "Do You Hear What I hear". Its a beautiful melody and lovely words, beautiful sentiment. "written in October 1962, with lyrics by Noël Regney and music by Gloria Shayne Baker." <<<(a wiki lift)....I really do like it. But even as a child I wondered what a baby shivering in the cold would do with silver and gold.
11) You made it this far? Wow! Why?
12) America is at war. Many still refuse to accept that because America is also at war with itself. The blowtorch partisanship, the politics of envy, greed, and avarice, have turned various factions of the body politic against various other factions. Some see the gathering storm and plead for preparation. Others see The storm clouds as flocks of pigeons 'coiming home to roost".
13) When Military Historians of the future write the history of America's actions in the Middle East over the last 15 years, they will shake their heads in a mixture of amazement and disgust. We proved we learned nothing in Viet Nam, and once again betrayed a people who'd vested their trust in us. That betrayal, not the war itself, has doomed us to fight this much less traditional, but infinitely more dangerous war. We're in it folks, and we desperately need leadership.
14) I hate Christmas shopping.
15) I don't go Christmas shopping.
16) I had my whole world shaken by a random conversation with a drunk in a bar. His concept of the Atheist Christian resounds. I have spent long times contemplating this. The concept has a fatal flaw but I still find it has an appeal.
17) Okay, if you made it this far I'm suspicious. What are you up to? Are you spying? "keeping an eye on me"? Listen! The doctor says I'm doing much better! I know now you're not all out to get me. Just some of you, the ones who listen through the picture of Miles Davis on my wall. But I only talk gibberish when I'm in that room, Ha!
18) Thank you