DJ Jazzy (@djjazzy)
Hi photos + music + fun
548 Total post views
www.sexyjp.website --- sехy hоt wоmеn соnsоnаnts in this саsе tо stаrt with yоu fоr thе mееting yоu thеn fоrеsее.
www.sexyrk.website --- Mееt pаssiоnаtеly аttrасtivе sехy girl yоu саn hеrе.
www.sexywxat.website --- Sехy yоung girls wishing tо lоvе kindnеss аwаit yоu hеrе.
www.dpucuah.website --- Yоung dесеnt yоung girls sееk оut а pаrtnеr tо mееt аnd stаnd wаiting fоr yоu hеrе.
http://sеху.rpley.ru --- tо find а wоmаn fоr sех rеlаtiоns оr gеnеrаl асtivity pеriоd yоu саn hеrе.
http://sеху.ynehrp.ru --- myаgеnkiе grасiоus yоung wоmеn sееm tо nоt givе yоu miss thеn.
http://sеху.webcambill.ru --- yоung wоmаn сhаts sех livе rеquеst fоr 1 dоublе аll thе sаmе, yоu'll wаnt tо dо thеrе thеn.
The Voice Of Cassandre is a French radio show that invites international artists to make their own mixtapes every week. They can choose a theme or influences from their past or present day.
FAULKNER, a bi-coastal alternative rock band. Lyrically, their debut EP "Revanchist" balances revenge themes and overtones with soaring anthems. it's an intense and emotive listening experience for all of 'the rebels and the misfits' out there. Lots of Machiavellian themes; especially coming from Lucas' own experiences as a homeless kid in New York. The result is six hypnotically subversive songs, with contributions from producers RZA, JP Bowersock (The Strokes) and Mark Needham (The Killers) recorded at Rick Rubin's Shangri La Studio.
Made Urban (@madeurban)
HANDMADE ARTISANS AND ALL ARTISTS WANTED! It's 100% FREE to buy/sell/advertise your handmade goods, art & creative services. Proudly supporting LOCAL.
Canada & US now...expanding worldwide soon!
everyone has a happy ending, if your not happy its not the end 99% of the time my brain is thinking blah, meh, why, huh, WTF, food and computers. The other 1% I'm usually asleep!
Bonnie Russell (@bjr70)
Grade A Girl Geek and all around tinkerer. Technical Project Manager @WSUPress. MLIS student. More curious than a cat. Opinions are mine only.
Gray Blue (@grayblue)
c'mon now, we all know that the first of us in here are marketers/strategists.
Matt Warrell (@mattwarrell)
I'm a photographer from Brisbane, Australia. I believe film will die, but also believe in shooting with it as much as possible until its coffin is buried.
I'm a 36 year old male who likes short walks in the mountains, half melted slurpees, and the third bun in the big mac. I'm an avid collector of badminton memorabilia.
HeadTalker is how you get your message VIRAL on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Tumblr! @HeadFunder is my brother!
BD Fenwick (@bdfenwick)
Music publicist. Live in Brooklyn.