Hello fellow writer, if you find yourself stuck in the middle of a scene and you have no idea how to continue, I have some good tips for you.
- Kill someone (and by this I mean kill someone in the story, do not kill some random human being, it's a felony... and it's not good)
- Ask the question "What could go wrong?" and then write exactly how it goes wrong.
- Switch the POV from your current character to another. Switch to the sidekick, start writing from the villian POV. Changing the focus can help you move away from the situation you are stuck in.
- Stop writing whatever scene you're struggling with and skip to the next one you want to write.
- Write the ending.
- Write a sex scene.
- Read someone else writing. Remember that book you bought three years ago and you didn't find the time to read it? Go read it right now.
- Describe something.
- Move to another place from the current one you are writing. The new environment can help you by giving some new vibes. (Also it's very good for your body too)
- Take a walk. Go see the beauty of the nature around you. Maybe you get the inspiration you need!
- Talk with someone about something completely different. Give your brain a braek! It deserves it!
BUT PLEASE NEVER DELETE!
NEVER READ WHAT YOU'VE ALREADY WRITTEN!