Displate Artist Invite
Submit your work to be featured in the Displate x Ello collection on Displate.comwith the opportunity to receive a commission for each sale, plus promotion of your individual works on Displate’s online channels (900k+ followers).
Displate designs, manufactures and sells unique metal prints based on graphics sourced from independent artists and licenses. It is a global commerce platform where content creators are given a new way to sell their designs and everyone can buy uncommon products with graphics they love.
All of the artworks shown are collected in thematic galleries, span a wide range of subjects, and are promoted across many media channels to help creators reach a new audience.
• 30 artists will be selected to appear in the exclusive Displate x Ello collection on Displate
• The Displate x Ello collection will be widely promoted on Displate's homepage, newsletters and social media accounts (total reach surpassing 900k followers and counting)
• Selected Artists will receive a commission on each Displate sold with their artwork. The commission value will depend on the Displate size sold, average 10% of product price
• 5 selected artists will have their individual collection featured on Displate's site and social media accounts (valued at $250 per artist) and will receive a free M size (17.7'' / 12.6'') Displate with their design
• 5 artists with the most loved post from the Ello community will receive a free M size (17.7'' / 12.6'') Displate with their design
Learn More & Submit
Firstyve Artist Invite
Submit your work to be featured in the premier issue of FIRSTYVE Magazine.
FIRSTYVE is a new publication for young creatives.
“Our main focus is architecture & design and we seek to expose the overlooked talent among young architects, designers, and all-around creatives.”
FIRSTYVE serves as a way to discover new talent, thoughts, and ideas, as well as serving as an outlet for you to have your own work shown. The magazine will feature in-depth profiles on emerging artists and explore different ideas in the world of architecture and design.
• Five selected artists will have their work featured in the premiere issue of FIRSTYVE Magazine. Artists will be contacted afterwards for a short bio. Selected artists will receive a copy of the magazine, once published
• Ten selected artists will be featured in our online magazine
• Five selected photographers will have their photo featured throughout the magazine
• Selected artists will gain exposure through our channels (web, mag, social media)
Learn More & Submit
See All This Magazine – Women’s Issue Artist Invite
The international Master Artist Educator (iMAE) from ArtEZ University of Arts in the Netherlands is an innovative and ambitious master program that started in 2016. iMAE represents a new and innovative concept in arts education.
See All This is a Netherlands-based art magazine established in 2016. All renowned art museums in the Netherlands as well as well-known galleries are partners in See All This. The print magazine is published four times a year. The tagline of See All This is ‘For The Love Of Art’.
See All This and a group of iMAE students and tutors have teamed up to invite all female creative souls in any visual arts medium to submit work addressing our current patriarchal society, one ruled by men with regards to power structures and individual relationships.
“We are looking for work that explores patriarchy and what it means to you – as a woman – in everyday life. How does patriarchy manifest in your work as an artist? How would you challenge current gender codes? This may be interpreted in a broad sense, all together it is about the story of you, the joyful and/or vulnerable story of being a woman.”
• 20 selected artists will be featured on the blog of See All This
• 10 selected artists will be published in See All This magazine, Issue No. 10
• These 10 selected artists will receive a written review by the curatorial team from iMAE
Learn More & Submit
This Week’s Giveaways
Sheina Szlamka Giveaway
Paris-based illustrator and art director, @sheina-illustration creates fun, vibrant and colorful worlds with her work. Comment through Thursday and win 1 of 5 “Vortex” pins by the artist. View more of her work here.
Jerome Bizien Giveaway
Graphic designer @jeromebizien’s work is a modern blend of propaganda-like design and contemporary type. Comment Thursday through Saturday to win 1 of 3 bundles of the “Klein on Vacation” and “Saville on Channel 4” mini-zines by the designer. View more of his work here.
Peter Dearsley Giveaway
@dearpeate loves to draw shapes and different type fonts using bright and colorful palettes. Comment Saturday through Tuesday to win 1 of 3 prints of the “Live” skull screen print by the designer. View more of his work here.
Awesome background image by @7orlov.
Missed a previous update? Find them all here.