Profile: Exhibition Call-Out
Ma-Wah's forthcoming exhibition will explore contemporary artists' reinterpretations of portraiture in a post digital age; examining how Photoshop, Instagram filters and body modification has redefined our understanding of both fine art aesthetics and the human form.
We are looking for illustrators, photographers, digital artists and makers who have created work that relates to the theme “Profile.”
How to Submit
• Actual artwork should be no larger than 100cm x 100cm
• Please submit proposed works to email@example.com as JPEGs, under 1MB
• The deadline for submissions is August 3, 2017
• Selected artworks will be on display for 6 weeks, and there will be a series of events in conjunction with the main exhibition including a private viewing, series of artist talks & workshops.
• Each piece will be sold on consignment with the gallery retaining a 20% commission on any works sold.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with further questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or via our website: http://www.ma-wah.co.uk
Image by Ching-Hui Yang