RPG Research, RPG Theapeutics, & RPG Trailer, Status Update, See the updated Summer 2017 schedule here: http://www.rpgresearch.com/blog/summer-2017-schedule ---
To use as the template for the full chapter (~30 pages) I am to finish writing this summer on Role-playing games in the textbook, the free copy of Facilitation Techniques in Therapeutic Recreation Third Edition ( http://www.sagamorepub.com/products/facilitation-techniques-therapeutic-recreation-3rd-ed ) arrived this week, thanks to the kind generosity of Professor Dattilo of Penn State. But first:
* Last day of finals today
* Then a tech (Kerberos) client tomorrow to shore up some finances
* Then the Accessibility documentation for Spocon Saturday
* Then the research Sunday for the the Mordor adventure for this year's Tolkien Moot XIII Sunday
* Then the retreat Monday & Tuesday in preparing for the MDA summer camp
* and so, hopefully by Wednesday I can focus on the first full draft for the text book.
I have a rough draft I wrote last year using the 2nd edition formatting but it will have to be modified to the new layout, then send it to Professors Dattilo and McKenney for first proof-read.