THERE IS NOTHING LIKE A DEATHWISH
- Well, it happens that I've used a lot of drugs to know that shit like this will end up in you getting yourself pierced by lead. Furios fucking lead.
- It's not agression. I'm standing up for myself.
- Yeah. I agree. Actually any situation like that is, by definition, standing up for yourself. Kill or be killed, they say.
- So, what's your point?
- I don't know. Maybe I'm a lunatic, but I feel completely sure that I'm not going to put myself in this kind of situation. Maybe a robbery, but I enjoy robberies. It's like Oh yeah, let's do this.
- Even when you are robbed?
- Yeah. I'm not going to stop the play because I think shit is wrong. Or maybe I will react and that's part of the play.
- You are messing with some serious delirios bullshit.
- I think the word I'm pointing to is inefable. But again, that's preposterous and it is not actually, or clearly a law applicable in life or society.
- So, you are saying that you choose to bet on the conditions of the situation.
- And what about being threatened earlier?
- Well, what have I done to deserve that?
- Bad shit.
- Then it IS kill or be killed. No rules on death, bobby. We will talk through blood.