In the event that I continue to use this Ello thing, I must establish some ground rules for myself just so this place doesn't turn into another rabbit hole of wasted time. So, here they are:
1. I'm only "befriending" those who I've actually met in real life or really aspire to meet. When I say "aspire" I don't mean that you're my hero, I mean that I respect you and wouldn't mind having a beer with you one day. But only one beer, because some of you pussies can't hold your liquor and you talk too much and then you embarrass me.
2. If you're an artist that does anything with your voice, whether I know you or not, you're going straight to the noise section. I don't wanna hear that shit or read about it anymore than I already have to.
3. Whatever it is you're selling, keep it. My momma gave me my own credit card when I was 14. I'm well-versed in the art of spending money. I know where to shop and what to buy. I don't need help.
4. I'm all for nudity, but NO penises.
5. I like castles. As a matter of fact, I'm probably going to be posting a lot of pictures of castles and trivia about castles. If you don't like castles, then you'll soon find out that I'm probably not the friend for you.
6. Good luck everyone. Contrary to the reports, I think this Ello thing might be around for a minute. If it ain't, I'm following @rossgrady into the sunset, out of this foreign land.