A progress post prior to class on Jan 31, 2017's Tuesdays class. I finally went to produce a final cut of the Vinyl record. I have to say it was a near perfect success with the addition of tape and plywood to support the record, and tape to protect the front label. The cut was cleaner, no parts snapped, and now I have a wood cut out to compliment it. I duct taped the label after scotch taping it. I tried to remove as much adhesive with body oils to reduce the stickyness of the tape. There was a slight shortcoming with this, but either way, it worked wonders. Now all I need is those LEDs and to polish the plexi to perfection. I bought some plexi glass cleaner that restores headlights so that should cover almost all the cosmetic issues. If I could reprint the label though, then I would be at 100% completion. Either way. This project is coming together nicely.