So I managed to erase the burn marks and singes on the plexi with a "Wipe New" cleaner that rebuffs and polishes old headlights, fixed that plexi in an instant, but I had to set it to dry. The Vinyl was cut perfectly and I spent the night detailing the final cut trying to make the vinyl polished on the edges. I could have sanded it, but I wanted the least amount of abrasion possible to the record, so to keep as much of it there as I could. I also tried to make the lip cuts that the tape peeling had created when I removed it, lip glare! I think it kind of detracts, but it makes the best out of a sad situation. I think it does add a bit more of that "custom" feel to it. It's less machinery work, and more hand work reintroduced into the piece.