The science of money and happiness.
Apparently it's not true that money can't buy happiness, people just need to...
(1) buy more experiences and fewer material goods;
(2) use their money to benefit others rather than themselves;
(3) buy many small pleasures rather than fewer large ones;
(4) eschew extended warranties and other forms of overpriced insurance;
(5) delay consumption;
(6) consider how peripheral features of their purchases may affect their day-to-day lives;
(7) beware of comparison shopping;
(8) pay close attention to the happiness of others.
Spend wisely folks