How to Assemble Your Nursery Furniture?
One of the best ways to find deals when decorating a nursery on a budget is to order from online retailers. You can easily shop around for the best rates, compare prices, features, and special offers, and you may even be able to use discount coupons to save money. The furniture is typically delivered flat-packed and requires furniture assembly.
You eagerly open the boxes to find a vast assortment of wooden pieces with no discernible function, numerous joints and complex-looking hardware, and a pamphlet with incredibly complicated diagrams. Avoid panic. Utilize our straightforward instructions to complete the assembly process with a flawless outcome.
1. Prior to beginning, check the piece's dimensions to ensure that it will fit in the designated space. Once assembled, it will be extremely challenging to return. Every assembly project requires at least twice as much time as the average do-it-yourselfer anticipates.
2. Begin assembly in a large, open space and protect the floor from sawdust and other debris with a sheet. Then, carefully unpack the box and inspect each component for damage or defects. There is nothing worse than reaching the midpoint of a project and discovering that a crucial component is missing!
3. Arrange each component and keep the necessary tools nearby. Electric screwdrivers are useful for nearly all types of assembly tasks. If the item includes a special tool, such as a hex key, keep it safe! Probably, it will be sized specifically for that piece. When the item is complete, it is advisable to tape the key to the bottom so that it can be easily located when disassembly is required.
4. Carefully review the instructions. Make sure you know which parts are which; a 5/8" screw and a 1/2" screw may appear identical, but you must be certain before using them. Some screws are longer than others and can puncture your furniture if you guess incorrectly, ruining its appearance.
5. Begin furniture assembly by dusting each component before incorporating it. This will prevent dirt or other particles from preventing screws from being fully tightened or from mixing with glue.
6. Involve a partner in the project, so that one person can read the instructions and locate the necessary parts, while the other person assembles the furniture.
When the piece is complete, double-check that all of the doors and drawers operate smoothly. Remove visible labels and protective coverings, and position the completed piece. Also, pat yourself on the back!
There are multiple companies that offer in-home assembly services if you find that assembling all of the furniture on your own would be too difficult. Look online for local installers and home builders. If you hire a professional to put together your furniture, make sure you get an accurate quote first. Otherwise, you might lose all the money you saved by buying cheap assembly services online.
If you're having trouble locating furniture installation and assembly services or if you don't have the proper tools to assemble the furniture yourself, our furniture assembly services are a click away.
Z Furniture Receiver Warehousing and Storage is the answer to all of your receiving requirements. We receive a vast array of products, including industrial carpet rolls, conventional office, and residential furniture, artwork, etc. We immediately inspect products upon receipt to ensure they are in perfect condition; we can also assist with assembly. Moreover, if your client is not immediately available to receive the ordered items, we can store them safely in our warehouse until it is convenient for you to deliver them.
Hire WhiteGloveDC's furniture services: www.whiteglovedc.com.