35 Total post views
I am a digital artist, exploring the beauty and the dangers of technology and artificial intelligence, inspired by cyberpunk and retrowave. I love to play around with people, shapes and city scapes. The future is exciting!
#cyberpunk #future #neonaesthetic #retrowave #artificialintelligence #synthwave #purple
Have a look on my website and subscribe to my newsletter for highres pics and much more
25, Self-Taught Glitch Artist, keepin it weird
christopher hoot (@christo4hoot)
Visual communicator, designer, educator
You did REAL good, kid! I won't forget it. Here, go get yourself a pizza.
Laura Grace Marchi (@lauragracemarchi)
Dawid Milewski (@jamdave)
Designgraphik, est. 1999.
Victor Doval (@vicdoval)
I am a freelance architect, designer and artist living in Valencia (Spain).
All my work is centered in breaking the limits between oneself and with the others.
I find in the relation of math and nature a source of pureness which is able to connect us with our essence.
abstract / generative / street / fine + art
Miami via NYC
Alexander Attar (@io)
Software Engineer | Multimedia Artist
Andreea Cioran (@eazthetik)
George Tudose (@georgetudose)
No. No. No. No. No. (@fivetimesno)
Beauty or GTFO
addicted to schemes
Marcelo Fernandez Mainardi (@mfmainardi)
I was born in Buenos Aires, where I live and work.
Biologist, designer and teacher by profession. Ceramic artist by vocation and passion.
• Biologist, Universidad Nacional de Buenos Aires (BA Program)
• Istituto d'Arte Stadale Gaetano Ballardini in Faenza, Italy
• Laboratories with Bruno Munari, Palazzo Reale, Milan, 1997
• Laboratory Beba Restelli, Faenza, Italy, 1997
• Mirtha Dermisache's workshops, 1997/8
• Instituto Municipal de Cerámica de Avellaneda, 2000
• Independent Workshops Alejandra RJones, Leo Tavella, Marta Harispe
• Seminars and Work Clinics with Graciela Olio, Gabriel Baggio, Hernán Marina, Fabiana Barreda, Cristina Martinelli, Laura Spivak,
Antoine Dutilh (@moriprojects)
Creator of the series ‘Enyo’.
Illustrator | Painter
Sam Timmings (@samtimmings)
Painter + winner of the 2016 Midland MRI National Youth Art Award, currently based in Wellington NZ.
imaginary character creating artists duo... wisps of vapor in the mathematics of spacetimes... operating in a world of infinite dimension, sugar and, caffeine.
Artist painter based in France.
I work in ink and pencil on large formats.
Britt Flood (@blflood)
Personal goal of contributing a mural in all 50 states.
big walls 2020