real things i've fucking said to my friends on this, the weird first day of october:
- "who am i kidding i have never gotten over anything in my GODDAMN life. it's called being a poet"
- "you're talking to someone who loves broccoli more than she loves herself"
- "STOP HATING ON BRUSSELS SPROUTS 2K17"
- "this one class period he spent the whole time congratulating himself for realizing that he was islamophobic and i was like 'you don't get a gold star for that shit move on dude'"
- "you can't just WRITE a line like 'in this slashing light there will be no peace' and expect me to just go on LIVING MY LIFE"
- "like. bro. we are SEVENTEEN i PROMISE you we understand 'show don't tell'"
- "there are moments when i feel there is nothing in the world he likes other than the rhetorical triangle"
- "i just came out here to have a lugubrious time and i'm feeling SO ATTACKED RIGHT NOW"