from the past few weeks: you win some, you lose some //
- trip to beijing had so many ups & downs, so much to unpack-- mostly, though, i'm glad to be home with my family, who i missed dearly in a way i haven't ever experienced on a trip before
- my family's driving down to the south of our state for a few days to watch the full solar eclipse next month & i don't think i've ever been so excited
- drafting some new poems & i'm excited because they're horrible right now but i can see they could be stellar & it's been a long, long time since i've had that feeling
- i can't believe i'm just now listening to more mitski she's fucking brilliant
- watched la la land the other day & i......... didn't like it much at all? i wanted to love it so badly too-- the visuals were gorgeous but the storyline & characters did not feel relatable or natural to me
- i'm so shitty!!! at writing essays about myself! goddamn!!
- i just started reply 1997 & reply 1994 at the same time which is a wonderful way to bond with my parents over their memories of the 90s but a breathtakingly bad idea for my productivity