2019-01-03 07:59:00.000000Z - 2019-02-01 07:59:00.000000Z
Submit your work to be featured in Daylighted digital exhibitions in multiple luxury hotel venues with the opportunity to sell the work and receive 100% of the sale.
Daylighted is a San Francisco-based fine art consultancy and services company that creates and manages digital exhibitions of contemporary art by emerging and mid-career artists. Their mission is to bring fresh, energized and unique art to wider audiences and inject new life into the standard model of how, when and where people interact with art. Daylighted has created the SmArtGallery, a seamless way to exhibit fine art and enjoy a large diversity of ever-changing artworks. Their partners enjoy a responsive selection of locally made art from a portfolio tailored to enhance each of our client’s distinctive signature.
Daylighted is seeking for digital art, Fine Art, GIF, and video art for digital exhibitions in hotels and public places. The selected artists will have the opportunity to display their works digitally at Air France VIP lounge at San Francisco Airport, Zephyr Hotel (SF,CA), Hyatt Regency Chicago (IL), The William Vale Hotel (NYC), Sofitel Hotel (LA, CA) and Pullman Hotel (Redwood city, CA).
Selected artists will also get exposure at all other venues represented by Daylighted and promoted through social media campaigns. Daylighted’s unique business model takes 0% commission on art sales. The selected artist will have the opportunity to sell their work and receive 100% of the sale.
How to Enter:
Click the SUBMIT button above, include:
• 1-5 images that show a distinct artistic point of view
• a short statement about yourself or your work
• and a link to your website or social media links.
Additional requirements to consider:
• Files should be jpeg, png, gif or .mp4.
• Video submissions should be no longer than 1 minute in length. Learn how to embed a video on Ello here.
• File size should be below 25MB (except for video files).
• Art will be displayed on 16:9 vertical and horizontal screens, so your pictures will look best with this aspect ratio.
• Vertical images will be only displayed on vertical screens and horizontal images will only be displayed on horizontal screens.
• Resolution is 3840px at 72dpi.
• 20 artworks will be selected to be on display and promoted at different public venues like Air France VIP lounge, San Francisco Airport, Zephyr Hotel (SF,CA), Hyatt Regency Chicago (IL), Sofitel Hotel (LA) and Pullman Hotel (Redwood city, CA) among other venues represented by Daylighted.
• 100% of art sales will go directly to the artist.
• Receive social media promotion throughout the platforms of Daylighted.
• Be featured alongside the best artists on Ello.
Submissions will be reviewed by Daylighted & Ello curatorial teams and announced on the Artist Invite. We're excited to see your work and get you more exposure and opportunities.
A qualified submission is one which meets all the creative brief, Terms & Conditions for Daylighted, Terms & Conditions for Ello, and Official Rules.
Everyman's shade - FACE 2 /acrylic on canvas 60x70 cm/
I'm an interior designer and visual artist living in Dubai.
My curiosity in answering the question “what if?”,
the pool series. number 2.
I am an art director and illustrator based in Bucharest, Romania. Still love water.
Andrzej Tuźnik, "Wave", oil on canvas, 2018
I am Karina T. and I am a multidisciplinary artist largely inspired by post-structuralist philosophies and the visual la...
The light that comes from within, the light of skin that I see
Otherness is his personal photography project in which he expresses himself as a human through others. It is a series of...
The magic of the in-between. A series.
The in-between is a unique magical place, one full of opportunities, an entryway to multiple realities, yet undefined by...
This first image is VERTEBRAE.
Drawing and digital art are my specialties, but I like to play with different art mediums.
My portfolio: http://sstanle...
Mixed icons - No.13 / Mart.x
Ink on canvas & wood support 125*180 cm