Getty Images & Ello - Second Renaissance
Digital Feature and Contributor
2019-02-26 18:00:00.000000Z - 2019-03-25 17:00:00.000000Z
Submit your portrait photography that defies stereotypes and champions diversity for the opportunity to be featured in the Curated by Getty Discover Category on Ello and be invited to become a Getty Images Contributor. Additionally, selected artwork may potentially be featured in a custom Ello Collection on the Getty Images website.
Getty Images has identified a trend that they call "Second Renaissance". It's defined by muted colors, ethereal light and subjects that are influenced by art movements of the past while redefining the approach to be more inclusive, diverse and modern. They’re looking to see your portrait photography that showcases how you creatively define this “Second Renaissance” within your own work from a unique perspective. Challenge stereotypes, reclaim ownership of clichés, to show a more multicultural approach while taking inspiration from the past.
At Getty Images you’ll find an unrivaled wealth of high-quality creative stills and video which can be searched, licensed and downloaded directly from their website. Getty Images serves customers in more than 100 countries and is the first place creative and media professionals turn to discover, license and manage their digital content.
What makes being a Getty Images contributor so unique? The quality of content and depth of information they provide to help you succeed is second to none. Your work will reach customers all over the world who are looking for great content and you will earn royalties each time your work is licensed. To help you along the way, you will have access to their Contributor Community website, which provides contributors with exclusive creative briefs and trend information, client needs, tips & tricks, and contributor forum where you can talk to other Getty Images contributors.
Please read the Selection Process and Opportunity sections carefully for eligibility and release requirements.
For inspiration on the theme please reference this mood board.
Header image by Stephanie Nnamani.
How to Enter:
Click the SUBMIT button above.
(1) 3 images that relate to the theme “Second Renaissance”
(2) a bio or artist statement
(3) a link to your website or portfolio
Only complete submissions will be approved.
50 artists will be selected to:
• Be featured in the “Curated by Getty” custom category featured on Ello Discover.
• Be invited to become a Getty Images Contributor.
• Potentially be featured in a custom "Ello Collection" on the Getty Images website.
As a Getty Images Contributor, artists will receive:
• 20% of all image sales.
• Dedicated and targeted briefing with guidance on creating commercially relevant imagery without sacrificing the artists' personal vision.
• Invitations to meet-ups and workshops throughout the year (in person and online) in different cities across the world to collaborate, educate, and create amazing content.
• Online tools (such as the Getty creative forum and FB groups) where you can work with experienced Art Directors and Editors to get feedback and critiques on your content.
• Promotion of your work across the Getty homepage, social feeds and Creative Insights pages that gets your work in front of a million global customers.
• The opportunity to work with Getty to change the conversation around topics such as diversity, inclusivity, and gender in positive and forward-thinking ways.
To become a Getty Images Contributor and have work featured in the Ello Collection, artists must meet eligibility requirements (see below) and submit all necessary releases for their work (model, location, etc.). Learn more about model and property releases here: http://po.st/Releases
Submissions will be reviewed by Getty Images & Ello curatorial teams and announced on the Artist Invite. We're excited to see your work and get you more exposure and opportunities.
A qualified submission is one which meets all the creative brief, Terms & Conditions for Ello, and Official Rules.
• Must be 18+
• Must have a tax ID
• Must be able to register with Paypal or Payoneer to receive royalty payments from Getty Images
• Cannot be signed from within the following regions: Liberia, Democratic Republic of Congo, Burma/Myanmar, Cote D’Ivoire, Iraq, Zimbabwe, South Sudan, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Sudan, Crimea
"Elle surpasse"_ 2016
An intimate protrait that enhances women's eyes.
Life and the present, accept themselves.
I'm Felipe Silva.
I like to make relevant and raise topics about all the minorities I feel like I belong too, such as t...
Selamanya berkeliaran dengan kamera di tangan saya, saya blogger perjalanan dari lombok, indonesia https://www.instagram...