Fildena is prescribed for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It is also indicated for pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). This medication relaxes muscles in the penis and increases blood flow in it, thereby helping men to achieve and maintain an erection. Fildena does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases.This medicine may also be used to treat other conditions as determined by your doctor
Sildenafil is used to treat male sexual function problems (impotence or erectile dysfunction-ED). In combination with sexual stimulation, sildenafil works by increasing blood flow to the penis to help a man get and keep an erection.This drug does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases (such as HIV, hepatitis B, gonorrhea, syphilis). Practice "safe sex" such as using latex condoms. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
• A person may have the problem of a headache
• Back pain can be the problem for the person who is taking this medicine
• Having problems related to visibility can be a problem
• Having low visibility can be a problem for the person
• Nausea and rashes can be the problem for the person
• Some of the other side effects or the Fildena 100 mg are myalgia, dizziness, flushing, nasal congestion, dyspepsia and other.
If someone has overdosed and has serious symptoms such as passing out or trouble breathing, call 911. Otherwise, call a poison control center right away. US residents can call their local poison control center at 1-800-222-1222. Canada residents can call a provincial poison control center. Symptoms of overdose may include severe dizziness, fainting, painful/prolonged erection.
Before taking sildenafil, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems.
For More information to visit our Site Strapcart.com