The 40 @arkitipxello Winners
When the Ello community has a chance to share awesome art, it delivers. The breadth and quality of submissions made the final judging super difficult. We want to thank @arkitip founder and publisher Scott Sant’Angelo and our team of esteemed judges:
- Aaron Rose is a film director, art show curator, writer and was the owner and director of Alleged Gallery which had branches in New York City and Tokyo. http://www.aaronrose.co/
- Sarah Lerfel is the creative director and buyer for pioneering chic Parisian boutique Colette on Rue St. Honoré. http://www.colette.fr
- Damon Way is a designer, brand marketer, entrepreneur, and the co-founder of DC Shoes. He was the former Chief Brand Officer for Incase and has most recently founded FACT. http://www.factbrand.com
- Karl-Oskar Olsen and Brian SS Jensen are the founders and directors of Wood Wood, a design and clothing brand with retail with locations in Copenhagen, Aarhus and Berlin. http://www.woodwood.com
- Karine Chane Yin is the co-founder, editor and publisher of ad-free, slow fashion magazine SPOON Magazine and a renowned stylist. https://www.spoon-publishing.com
Meet the 40 artists who will be featured in a special edition of Arkitip Magazine, including the 4 $1000 Arts Grant winners.