Five Subjective Questions for Artists of All Types
Whether you're a musician, an author, a painter, sculptor, designer, toy maker, baker, candlestick maker, animator, re-animator, coder, photographer, scientist, gif maker, etc. etc. etc... here are five questions that I'd like to know about you.
As with your art - here are no right answers... only your answers. Feel to elaborate at length.
1. What or who inspired you initially?
2. What gets you up in the morning?
3. How many projects do you work on at once?
4. What comes first - the title or the art?
5. Describe the magic moment, the zone, the transcendent period of time where all is right in the world and the muses sing and everything snaps into place like it was meant to, where you were one with the universe. What happened? How'd you get there? How often does it happen?
I grabbed a bunch of people from my list to see if they're interested in answering. This is open to everyone, however!
cc: @ellomusic @cacheflowe @theanimatedwoman @ovod @retroyeti @jajaouterspace @kseniaanske @cgwarex @sensemusic @phase47 @nathanyoungblood @atomicshadow @arbee @marktamea @huckgee @poetryinmotion @194angellstreet @tiroas @aeborn @ariadnamusik <a href="/jetjaguar" class="user-mention">@jet_jaguar @x-files @heytvm @pianozen @scottlistfield @renatalucia @taleofsera @arikoinuma @zeropage @davel51 @luckyb @markuspfeffer @norakirkbak @jdarnold @belartandstyle @andreali @johnmagana @diogovarelasilva @timrowe @rickwayne @fabianodu @dbriannelson @eugenesunjae @olgavansaane @alienbody @tracyseop @disquiet @lenscapon @larsbamble @shetech