The Diamond T Truck Company was founded in Chicago, Illinois, by C.A. Tilt in 1911. The “Diamond” stood for quality and the “T” for Tilt. Tilt’s father, a shoe manufacturer, is credited with the design. In the late 1950s, the Diamond T Truck Company was sold to White Motor Company and operations were moved to Lansing, Michigan. The last Diamond T, of 250,000 trucks, was produced in 1966. Like many Diamond T models, this truck has a very stylish look with its solid aluminum grill surround and aerodynamic lines. After years of service, this truck and trailer were sold at auction to separate bidders. Years later, Bill Moon, Iowa 80 Truck-stop founder, was able to reunite the two. Features a 1950 Trailmobile Trailer.