THE REBEL'S MANIFESTO
1. Do the opposite of what you were taught in school.
2. Care not for the opinions of others. They are based on their own thoughts and fears.
3. Study the work of other rebels. Steal things from them. Research with fury.
4. Forget about the competition. They are on a different path than you. Trends are for suckers.
5. Do the things that scare you on a regular basis.
6. Make a mess.
7. Embrace your dark side. Your so called "Dark Qualities" (or labels) are a source of great power. Find a way to incorporate them into your work. Feature them. Pay particular attention to what makes you angry.
8. Exercise your voice. Put your thoughts, ideas and opinions out into the world even if it scares the shit out of you. (see number 5)
9. Expand your horizons. Leave home. Visit other places/cultures. Wander aimlessly.
10. Never limit your playtime. Even if your brain is telling you otherwise. All if your best stuff comes from it. If you allow yourself to remain open to the unknown.
11. Question EVERYTHING.
12. Say NO. Saying no to the things you don't want to do opens up space for the things you do.
13. Follow your heart.