I mentioned my other Motorola c650 casemod in an earlier post so I figured I should mention the other one. If that was the Devilphone, might this be the Evilphone?
This went through a few iterations, resulting in this functional grip along the bottom. These cases weren't subjected to the same fire as the i-zone cameras were. And my fingers are in much better shape these days.
The bats and horns came from Spawn figures and the gargoyle was from a Frankenstein set. The techno-bits are from a motorcycle, also from McFarlane Toys. The light up battery worked well with the horns and wings to create some fun shadows when a call or text came in.
Here it is with a bipedal phone caddy I made to fit the device. The wings and legs from the caddy have been seen elsewhere on my previous posts in their current configuration.
I sort of miss using this phone, for all the fun I had modifying it.