Back to work today, meaning:
1. Writing a newsletter (TUBE Draft 3 is done! The Badlings readings! Rosehead's 2nd birthday!)
2. Creating events for The Badlings readings and inviting everyone under the sun (praying they won't hate you).
3. Checking Siren Suicides 2nd Edition formatting done by @crenel and prepping it for publishing.
4. Figuring out the number of pages and bugging @amili to adjust the Siren Suicides cover.
5. Submitting all the Siren Suicides shit everywhere and crossing fingers that no fixes are needed.
6. Training for and making a video of a dance celebrating TUBE Draft 3 (it's coming).
7. Figuring out how to do weekly vlogs based on @marcelleliemant's instructions (for YouTube and Patreon).
8. Writing a post describing the process of cutting a 150K-words draft down to a 74K one (you asked for it).
9. Kissing and signing and packaging and sending out books you bought.
10. And other shit. Lots of other tedious shit.
AND THIS IS THE LIFE OF AN INDIE WRITER.