Sometimes I'm so overwhelmed by the stuff I have to do, instead of doing it I freak out and run around the house naked (well, maybe not always naked), bashing my head into walls. Here is what I have on my plate:
1. 6 blog post drafts saved and waiting to be written.
2. Budget to do and to find a new online too beside Mint because it keeps failing to import transactions.
3. Comments on my blog and emails to answer.
4. Assign titles to Bowker ISBNs of two books.
5. Answer all comments of readers on Wattoad (a ton).
6. Proof the PDFs on Ingram (involves scrolling through every bloody page).
7. Return books and pick up new books at the library.
10. Sleep, because tomorrow I need to write another chapter and if I don't sleep, I write bad shit instead of good shit.
There, now that have written it all out, I feel better. Tell me your to-do list is as crazy as mine, or worse.