WHY I WILL BLOODY NEVER DO SHIT IN THE MORNINGS BEFORE I DO WORK.
My memory is awful, obviously. I have vowed to do my writing first thing in the morning, before anxiety of oh-god-I-have-to-answer-emails or whatever hits. I thought, "Hey, I'll quickly ship some books and then I can start."
Today I was supposed to start reading Draft 3 of The Badlings and take notes and stuff, instead:
- I went to the post office to ship books (almost typed shit books).
- I went to the library to drop off a book and pick up a book.
- I cooked myself breakfast (I don't usually eat it, but all this running around made me hungry).
- I took a peak at my email and got sucked into a conversation, because I got an interview request, and that made me excited and apprehensive).
- I answered my phone (it's off once I start writing) and it ended up being one of the parents wanting to pick up my son for a rollerskating thing, so of course this took another hour.
And now it almost noon, and my anxiety is shooting through the roof. I'm bloody shaking as I'm typing this. And I'm typing this to get rid of it, because once it's out of my system, I feel better.
I can't lose a single day!! I'm on a schedule!!! Ah!!!!
Sorry for spilling. Thank you for reading. Your turn. Spill your anxieties below. I love you.