Okay, done reading this draft, and my process is definitely changing.
Wrote up a blog post about it.
MY WRITING PROCESS IS CHANGING
Here are the highlights:
1. In the middle of reading I suddenly felt compelled to write a summary.
2. I have a document with the characters' wants.
3. I'm ditching music.
4. Only a few post-it notes (30 as opposed to 300).
5. I know it's okay to take my time.
6. I don't need feedback anymore.
7. I no longer cater my reading to my writing.
Something is afoot here, folks. Big changes for me. I'm scratching my head.